Dale Kukla is a physical therapist practicing in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dale Kukla specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dale Kukla can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dale Kukla will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dale Kukla P.T's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Get Direction
N CHARLESTON, SC 29420Get Direction
Dale Kukla P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Donna M Larue DPT1525 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Ms. Jill Y. Monger PT1543 Barquentine Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Mr. Michael Andrew Gore DPT1964 Ashley River Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Isabel K Bosso DPT900 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Kimberly Waters4390 Belle Oaks Dr North Charleston SC 29405
- Kevin Huff DPT2060 Northbrook Blvd Charleston SC 29406