Dr. Barbara Boat is a psychologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Boat specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Boat evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Boat because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Screening for domestic violence in the community pediatric setting.
- Lower respiratory illness in infants and low socioeconomic status.
- Consider the source: a commentary on incest and parental contact.
- Sexualized doll play among young children: implications for the use of anatomical dolls in sexual abuse evaluations.
- False allegations of sexual abuse by children and adolescents.
- Use of anatomical dolls among professionals in sexual abuse evaluations.
- Interviewing young children with anatomical dolls.
- Preventive education and birth order as co-determinants of IQ in disadvantaged 5-year-olds.
- Evaluation of a home-based intervention program to reduce infant passive smoking and lower respiratory illness.
- Putting the anatomical doll controversy in perspective: an examination of the major uses and criticisms of the dolls in child sexual abuse evaluations.
- Exploration of anatomical dolls by nonreferred preschool-aged children: comparisons by age, gender, race, and socioeconomic status.
Dr. Barbara W Boat PH.D's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Barbara W Boat PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Dr. Ronald Lee Hoover PH.D3037 Pond Run Rd New Richmond OH 45157
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219