Dr. Julio Gonzalez paoli is a rheumatologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Gonzalez paoli specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Gonzalez paoli treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 2007
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine
Dr. Julio Gonzalez paoli M.D,'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33705Get Direction
Dr. Julio Gonzalez paoli M.D,'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- Letting Go: How to Live with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a great example of a condition that can seriously impact the way all activities are carried out on a daily basis. However, with the correct mindset, people can easily overcome a situation, no matter how difficult may seem.In many cases, people do not have a positive attitude with...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- Why These Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Come with a Price
Healthcare and treatment can be extremely expensive. However, it is still hard to believe that one rheumatoid arthritis drug costs $40,000 a year - and even with competition, the price just won't go down.Renda's storyRenda is a wife and a mom trying to make it work like so many others out there....
- Mr. Jeffrey Leigh Miller MD3218 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Kimberly Mcilwain Smith MD4700 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Harris Hugh Mcilwain MD4700 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Joanne Valeriano-marcet MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Anthony I Sebba MD33920 Us Highway 19 North Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Joel Charles Silverfield MD4700 N Habana Ave Tampa FL 33614