Dr. David Alan Justice M.D
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry215 N Magnolia St Sumter SC, 29150
Dr. David Justice is a psychiatrist practicing in Sumter, SC. Dr. Justice is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Justice diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Justice may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Justice treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1991
University of South Carolina At Columbia 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Wm S Hall Psych Inst-U Sc, Psychiatry
Dr. David Alan Justice M.D's Practice location
Sumter, SC 29150Get Direction
SUMTER, SC 29150Get Direction
Dr. David Alan Justice M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Justice
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Dr. Donald William Morgan215 N Magnolia St Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Gregory Warren Smith M.D.215 N Magnolia St Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Meredith Murphy Stanton M.D.2004 Ridgewood Dr NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Nancy E. Hoevenaar M.D.215 N Magnolia St Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Auston Hawkins Gray M.D.1250 Wilson Hall Rd Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Marian Dehlinger MD1104 Lombardy St Marion SC 29571