Dr. James Penney is a Chiropractor practicing in Auburn, MA. Dr. Penney specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Penney seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James Martin Penney DC's Practice location
Auburn, MA 01501Get Direction
Dr. James Martin Penney DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Allan D Hughes D.C.121 Millbury Ave Millbury MA 01527
- Dr. Anthony S Rainka D.C.188 Worcester Providence Tpke Sutton MA 01590
- Dr. Stephen J Nault DC33 Oak Ave Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. James Edward Vargas D.C.1 W. Boylston St. Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Tamara Leigh Palmer D.C114 Water St Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Sandra Lee Greenlaw D.C.360 W Boylston St West Boylston MA 01583