Dr. John Pulsipher is a Dentist practicing in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Pulsipher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John C Pulsipher D.D.S.'s Practice location
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814Get Direction
Dr. John C Pulsipher D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pulsipher
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Timothy J Casey DDS22910 E Appleway Liberty Lake WA 99019
- Dr. David Moss DDS9095 N Hess St Hayden ID 83835
- Dr. George Joseph Loftus DDS2615 N Fruitland Ln Coeur D Alene ID 83815
- Dr. Michael P Condon DDS2207 N Molter Rd Liberty Lake WA 99019
- Dr. Maria Elena Miller-rinaldi D.D.S.90 Hope Dr Mountain Home A F B ID 83648
- Kenneth James Lynn DDS1002 N Spokane Street Post Falls ID 83854