Dr. Alvin Bryan is a pathologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Bryan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bryan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bryan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
Dr. Alvin B Bryan MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Dr. Alvin B Bryan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Nabil N Basta MD1350 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Deborah Kay Richardson MD3651 Wheeler Rd Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Rafik Albert Abdelsayed DDS1459 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Randy L Hamill MD1350 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Nikhil Govindbhai Patel M.D.655 W. Eighth St. Box C505 Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Patricia A Caudell M.D.1462 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912