Dr. Ignatius gerardo Zarraga is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Zarraga performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Ignatius gerardo Eleazar Zarraga M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Ignatius gerardo Eleazar Zarraga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Eric Carl Stecker M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Eric J Putz M.D.2222 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210
- Robert Swenson M.D.700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Scott Anthony Garvey M.D.9427 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Charles A Henrikson MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Scott C Brancato MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903