Dr. Tracey Cain is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Cain specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cain seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tracey Katherine Cain D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63126Get Direction
Dr. Tracey Katherine Cain D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. James E Hussey DC2621 Raymond Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Mike Zwiener D.C.414 West Main Street FESTUS MO 63028
- Dr. James William Hankinson D.C.11216 Manchester Road Kirkwood MO 63122
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.11426 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mccleary D.C.225 S. Meramec Avenue Clayton Mo 63105