Dr. Randall Wing is a pediatric dentist practicing in South Windsor, CT. Dr. Wing specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Wing takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Saint Mary\'s Hospital; University of Michigan
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthodontic Society; American Academy Of Pediatric Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- skiing, biking, tennis, traveling, and hiking with family and friends
Dr. Randall Wing, DDS's Practice location
South Windsor, CT 06074Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randall Wing, DDS | Dentist | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randall Wing, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Chief Nursing Staff Should Use the Four Pillars of Patient Experience
Nursing is known to be one of the most challenging professions that requires a certain amount of passion in order to help a patient recover properly. ...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Kevin D. Maltz D.D.S.101 Main St Unionville CT 06085
- Dr. Mitra Y. Kabakoff D.D.S.101 Main St Unionville CT 06085
- Dr. Maryam Azadpur DMD381 Hopmeadow St Weatogue CT 06089
- Dr. Karen Kemp-prosterman DDS1770 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10457
- Leena K Langeland D.M.D.80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. David W Epstein D.D.S., M.S.D.345 N Main St West Hartford CT 06117