Dr. Katherine Little Kivisto PH.D., HSPP
Psychologist | Family1400 E Hanna Ave Good Hall 109 Indianapolis IN, 46227
Dr. Katherine Kivisto is a psychologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kivisto specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kivisto evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kivisto because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Katherine Little Kivisto PH.D., HSPP's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46227Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Little Kivisto PH.D., HSPP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kivisto
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,201 W 103rd St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN 46123
- Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Elizabeth A Polizzi PH.D.202 Myers Rd Danville IN 46122
- Dr. Kathleen Kling PHD6640 Intech Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278