Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lake Orion, MI. Dr. Singhakowinta specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1963
Mahidol University- Ramathibodi Hospital / Faculty of Medicine 1963
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Medical Oncology; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Internal Medicine; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta's Practice location
Lake Orion, MI 48362Get Direction
Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta's reviewsWrite Review
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Dr. Alaa Owainati MD44200 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Matthew Burns Cotant M.D.3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Ishmael A Jaiyesimi D.O.3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mitchell Howard Folbe MD PC115 E Long Lake Rd Troy MI 48085
- Dr. Marianne T Huben D.O.3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Roman Franklin M.D.6670 Dixie Hwy Clarkston MI 48346