Dr. Jeffrey Arbuckle is a Dentist practicing in Centerville, UT. Dr. Arbuckle specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold Arbuckle D.D.S.'s Practice location
Centerville, UT 84014Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Gold Arbuckle D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arbuckle
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Don Bigelow D.D.S.6364 Highland Dr Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Tyler N Williams DDS463 W Murray Blvd Murray UT 84123
- Charles Coleman Wall DDS2200 East 4500 South Salt Lake City UT 84117
- Dr. Nathan Christopher Cooney DDS1792 W 1700 S STE 203 SYRACUSE UT 84075
- Dr. Scott Raymond Stein D.D.S.3920 South 1100 East Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kent Kevin Arbuckle D.D.S.281 S Main St Centerville UT 84014