Dr. James P Ingvoldstad MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)275 Collier Rd Nw Suite 250 Atlanta GA, 30309
An Air Force veteran with an interest in global health issues, Dr. Ingvoldstad grew up in Japan and several regions of the United States, moving with his family throughout his father's Air Force career. ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1972
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1972
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Avera McKennan Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Avera McKennan Hospital
- AVERA HEALTHCARE
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. James P Ingvoldstad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ingvoldstad
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005