Nicole M Klatt AU.D
Audiologist903 Grand Ave Suite C2 Rothschild WI, 54474
Dr. Nicole Klatt is an audiologist practicing in Rothschild, WI. Dr. Klatt evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Klatt takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices, ear cleanings, servicing and programming hearing aids and custom hearing protection. She owns and operates her private practice clinic providing adequate appointment time for each patient to never feel rushed. Best practices are used for all hearing aid fittings. Tinnitus treatment and management services are available.
Education and Training
UW-Stevens Point/Madison Doctor of Audiology 2011
UW-Stevens Point Bachelor of Science 2007
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Five Star Excellence Overall Provider Rating 2015 Professional Research Consultants
- Best of Marathon County 2020 Wausau Daily Herald
- Best of Marathon County-Runner Up 2021 Wausau Daily Herald
- Outstanding Practitioner Award 2021 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Nicole M Klatt AU.D's Practice location
- Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Although there is no definitive treatment for lactose intolerance, people who suffer from the condition control the signs and symptoms by changing their diets.There are some symptoms of lactose intolerance that are temporary and can improve within a short time like those caused by gastroenteritis....
- Dietary Needs for Lupus Patients
Commonly Shared Health Needs for Lupus PatientsThe commonly cited trinity of health advice for the general population (1) eat balanced foods, (2) sleep eight hours every night, and (3) exercise regularly, pertains not only to the average individual but also to patients with Lupus. Dietary...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Researchers Use Tongue Ultrasound to Direct Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea is a medical condition that is characterized by pauses in breathing. The affected patient finds it difficult to breathe because the muscles of inhalation stop moving and the volume of the lungs remains the same. This is due to the accumulation of CO2 in the blood and a high...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Todd Beyer3530 Stewart Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Thomas E Fisher AU.D.2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Michael G Dahlke AU.D.2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Katherine M Klapperich AU.D.5404 Alderson St Schofield WI 54476
- Nancy Puetz AUD CCCA5508 D J Ln Schofield WI 54476
- Lori J Rogers-fish MS, CCC-A800 N 1ST ST WAUSAU WI 54403