Dr. Seunghyug Kwon is a pathologist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Kwon is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kwon can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kwon may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Seunghyug Kwon M.D.'s Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68131Get Direction
Seunghyug Kwon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Jonathan W Rouse MD4955 F Street Omaha NE 68106
- Dr. Patricia A Aoun MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Nicholas Edward Dietz M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michael Butler Petzar MDDept Of Pathology, University Of Rochester, Med Ctr Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Zenggang Pan M.D., PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Erin M. Linde8502 South 143rd Avenue Omaha Nebraska 68138