Dr. Antonio B Cruz MD
General Practitioner1601 Tanglewood Suite 106 Hanover Park IL, 60133
Dr. Antonio Cruz is a general practitioner practicing in Hanover Park, IL. Dr. Cruz does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Cruz provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1959
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1959
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, General Practice; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Internal Medicine; St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine; Norwalk Hosp, Internal Medicine; Griffin Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Antonio B Cruz MD's Practice location
Hanover Park, IL 60133Get Direction
Dr. Antonio B Cruz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cruz
- What Is Septic Shock?
This is a severe condition which is a result of an overwhelmed immune system due to an infection. Widespread inflammation is activated by immune chemicals that are released into the blood to fight the infection. This causes leaky vessels and blood clots. The flow of blood is then disrupted which...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis, or the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, affects the amount of oxygen reaching the lungs. Inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes causes phlegm build up in the airways. Coughing spells and breathlessness are characteristics of this condition. Bronchitis is divided into two...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Tae Hyun Sung MD7035 West Grand Avenue Elmwood Park IL 60707
- Dr. Julie Potzick M.D.1049 E Wilson St Batavia IL 60510
- Mr. Iftikhar Khan MD519 S Roselle Rd Schaumburg IL 60193
- Dr. Di Fan M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007
- Dr. Thomas F Drost M.D.3601 Sw 160th Ave Hollywood FL 33027
- Dr. Jeffrey T Johnson DO0n150 Winfield Road Winfield IL 60190