Dr. Chester Kauffman M.D.
Family Practitioner9891 General Puller Hwy Hartfield VA, 23071
Dr. Chester Kauffman is a family practitioner practicing in Hartfield, VA. Dr. Kauffman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kauffman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Chester Kauffman M.D.'s Practice location
Hartfield, VA 23071Get Direction
Dr. Chester Kauffman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kauffman
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Carlos Martinez MD86 Harris Rd Kilmarnock VA 22482
- Dr. James Robert Robusto MD,MBA,FAAFP5399 Old Virginia Street Urbanna VA 23175
- Dr. Richard Riddick Honablue MD8025 Belroi Rd Gloucester VA 23061
- Dr. Joseph A. Leming MD241 Charles H Dimmock Pkwy Colonial Heights VA 23834
- Dr. Richard H. Hosfield M.D.2960 Chelsea Rd West Point VA 23181
- Dr. Michael Anthony Alexander D.O.86 Harris Rd Kilmarnock VA 22482