Dr. Sunny Hamilton is a Dentist practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Hamilton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sunny Lynne Hamilton D.D.S.'s Practice location
West Des Moines, IA 50266Get Direction
Wapello, IA 52653Get Direction
Sunny Lynne Hamilton D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Greg Ceraso D.M.D.4201 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines Iowa 50266
- Dr.StephenR. ThiesSmiles on Hickman, D.D.S 7506, Hickman Road , IA Des Moines, IA, USA IA 50324
- Dr. Chadwin J Wagener D.D.S.340 SE Delaware Ave. Ankeny IA 50021
- Dr. Deepika Verma DMD302 Ne 14th St Leon IA 50144
- Chadwick Aaron Johnson DDS3710 Merle Hay Road Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Robert C. Margeas D.D.S.1233 63rd St. Des Moines IA 50311