Dr. David J Schifeling MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI, 54701
Dr. David Schifeling is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Schifeling specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1980
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. David J Schifeling MD's Practice location
Eau Claire, WI 54701Get Direction
Dr. David J Schifeling MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schifeling
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Dr. Muhammad Muslim MD900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Sakti Chakrabarti M.D.733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Bilal Naqvi MD900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Abhishek Seth MD900 W CLAIREMONT AVE EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Patcharin Tanawattanacharoen MD900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Dean Delmastro MD900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701