Dr. Mukesh Patel is an anesthesiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Patel ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Patel also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Children'S Hosp, Anesthesiology; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Mukesh K Patel MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33607Get Direction
Dr. Mukesh K Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- High-school Student Works Toward Major Breast Cancer Breakthrough
Many high school science projects aren’t exactly medical breakthroughs. They are streaming volcanoes filled with baking soda and soda, or maybe adorable plants growing in different types of soil. High school science fairs are meant to be fun and engaging, so that young boys and girls can be...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Gary Lawson-Boucher MD5238 Mason Corbin Court Fort Myers Florida 33907
- Mounir L. Agaiby3050 Wentworth Way Tarpon Springs Florida 34688
- Dr. Neil James Ellis M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Lynne Carr Columbus3890 Tampa Road Palm Harbor Florida 36484
- Dr. William N. Allen MD6500 West Newberry Road Gainesville Florida 32605
- Arun Kalava1226 East Cumberland Avenue Tampa Florida 32602