Dr. Oliver James Hart M.D.
Urologist180 Kimel Park Dr Suite 110 Winston Salem NC, 27103
Dr. Oliver Hart is a urologist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Hart specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Oliver James Hart M.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Oliver James Hart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Dr. Lawrence A. Eskew MD218 Gatewood Ave High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Elizabeth A Albertson M.D.140 Kimel Park Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Bradley J. Stoneking MD218 Gatewood Ave High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Stuart S. Howards M.D.Uva Hospital W Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Anthony John Atala MD140 Charlois Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. John J Smith MD2010 Baldwin Lane Winston Salem NC 27103