Dr. Elizabeth Murrill is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Murrill specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Murrill can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Murrill can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Elizabeth Medora Murrill M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
REDMOND, OR 97756Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Medora Murrill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- John M Smith7261 East Desert Moon Loop Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Nicole M Hook MD2300 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Maria Pia Platia M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Lynn M. Coppola M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Celia Perez Valenzuela M.D.2355 N Wyatt Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Angelika Priestley M.D.6504 E Carondelet Drive Tucson AZ 85710