Dr. Gary Gretch is an internist practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Gretch specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gretch provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1987
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1987
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Gary Joseph Gretch MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Dr. Gary Joseph Gretch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gretch
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.6321 SW Marguerite Court Seattle Washington 98116
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Eric Ryan Shibley M.D.4700 36th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Dr. Cynthia M Smyth MD515 Minor Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Bruce A. Bonsack MD3400 California Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116