Dr. Eugene Schnitzler is a pediatrician practicing in Henderson, NV. Dr. Schnitzler is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schnitzler diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schnitzler can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1988
Med College Of Wisconsin 1988
Medical College of Wisconsin 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Med Center
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. Eugene Earl Schnitzler MD's Practice location
Henderson, NV 89074Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Earl Schnitzler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schnitzler
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Wesley Robertson MD653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144
- Juan Wantig M.D.4007 W 63rd St Chicago IL 60629
- Atousa Ghaneian3196 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Maria Chohlidakis M.D.2450 Sister Mary Columba Red Bluff California 96080
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Sandra Lipovaca1905 Civic Center Drive Las Vegas NV 89030