Dr. Peter Owen Lyn MD
Hospitalist5849 Okeechobee Blvd Suite 301 West Palm Beach FL, 33417
Dr. Peter Lyn is a hospitalist practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Lyn specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Lyn manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Lyn works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Peter Owen Lyn MD's Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33417Get Direction
JUPITER, FL 33458Get Direction
Dr. Peter Owen Lyn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyn
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- What are the Early Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease with many unpredictable symptoms. The type of symptoms and their intensity vary from one person to another. Some people will have only mild symptoms while some may have serious ones including paralysis, vision loss, and diminished brain function. One of...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Mohamad Mudar Morad M.D1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Maria Rosa Zequeira M.D.1309 Flagler Drive West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Dr. Rajendra K Bansal MD875 Military Trl Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Matthew Marques MD21644 STATE ROAD 7 BOCA RATON FL 33428
- Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan M.D.7305 N Military Trl Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. William Alfonso Gustave MD2010 59th St W Bradenton FL 34209