Dr. Megan Oberle is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Oberle specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Megan Marie Oberle MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Megan Marie Oberle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Ajuah O Davis MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Douglas S Kerr MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Uli MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Roy J Kim M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Douglas G. Rogers MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195