Dr. Sebastian Espinola is a psychologist practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Espinola specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Espinola evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Espinola because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sebastian A Espinola PSY.D.'s Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33404Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94110Get Direction
Dr. Sebastian A Espinola PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Christina Zoe Atti PSY.D.800 Village Square Crossing Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Gillian Bush PSY.D.2700 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Kathryn Lorraine Dorendorf PSY.D.345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Darlene M Rivera PH.D15 Walcott Dr Boynton Beach FL 33426
- Dr. Kristin Michelle Tolbert PSY.D.3309 Northlake Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33403
- Mr. Peter Dean Schulman PH.D1065 Ne 125th St Miami FL 33161