Dr. Samuel Park is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Park specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Park tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2004
- Torn Meniscus
- Femur Fracture
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Abnormal Gait
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Samuel Wan Park MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90024Get Direction
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Wan Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Bal Rajagopalan MD9033 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Hooman M. Melamed M.D.13160 Mindanao Way Marina Del Rey California 90292