Claudia Wiemer is an acupuncturist practicing in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Wiemer evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wiemer treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Claudia Gabriele Wiemer D.O.M.'s Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
Dr. Claudia Gabriele Wiemer D.O.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Dr. Joseph Oliaro D.O.M.,D.N.1119 Calle Del Cielo Santa Fe NM 87507
- Gina Morishige DOM, RX805 Early St. Santa Fe NM 87505
- Brian Mcdaid D.O.M.500 N. Main St. Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Lyn Martel DOM1707 Avenida Cristobal Colon Santa Fe NM 87501
- Dr. Rebekah Kanter DOM369 Montezuma Ave # 531 Santa Fe NM 87501
- Christopher Neal1212 Lujan St Santa Fe NM 87505