Dr. Andrew Jones is a psychologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Jones specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Jones evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Jones because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Andrew Jones PH.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85723Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Jones PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Dr. Linda G. Russek PH.D.5440 N Airway Dr Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Belanger PSY.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Karin Ruth Ahlstrand PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. James Frederick Comer PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Jill Teresa Caffrey PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Richard John Gellerman PH.D.5210 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712