Dr. Jay Paik is an internist practicing in Munster, IN. Dr. Paik specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Paik provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1972
Yonsei University College of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Internal Medicine; St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine; St Joseph Hosp, General Surgery
- St Francis Hospital Program
Dr. Jay C. l.. Paik M.D.'s Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
Dr. Jay C. l.. Paik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paik
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Hassan N. Ibrahim6703 West 159th Street Tinley Park Illinois 60477
- Dr. David Wechter M.D.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia MD7906 S. Crandon Avenue Chicago Illinois 60617
- Rajneesh Salwan2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805