Bilal Malik MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4802 10th Ave Attn Cardiology Brooklyn NY, 11219
Dr. Bilal Malik is a cardiologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Malik specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Malik also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir MD
University Of Kashmir 1993
Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS)
Agartala Government Medical College 1992
Government Medical College Srinagar 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University Hospital 1997
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Bilal Malik MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Bilal Malik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013