Dr. Maurice W Birt MD
Family Practitioner25 Winfield Road Suite 501 Winfield IL, 60190
Dr. Maurice Birt is a family practitioner practicing in Winfield, IL. Dr. Birt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Birt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1973
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Adult Medicine, Diabetes, Cholesterol Management (lipid Disorders) And More
- Member Cadence Physician Group
- Univ Il Coll Med-Rockford, Family Medicine
- University of Illinois at Rockford Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Maurice W Birt MD's Practice location
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. Maurice W Birt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birt
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. David M Grganto MD25 Winfield Road Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Robert Thomas Linger MD3100 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Curtis Brent Pack DO503 Roosevelt Blvd Eleanor WV 25070
- Dr. James F Carsten MD25 Winfield Road Winfield IL 60190
- Ms. Nancy Sue Elwood MD4315 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Adam J Breinig DO313 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25303