Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes is a top Doctor in EAST BOSTON, MA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In EAST BOSTON, MA, Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- A new species of Rhinopetitia Géry 1964 (Ostariophysi: Characiformes: Characidae) from the Rio Teles Pires, Rio Tapajós basin, Brazil.
- Redescription of Hysteronotus megalostomus (Characiformes: Characidae: Stevardiinae), a poorly known characid from tributaries of the Rio São Fancisco, Brazil with comments on the conservation of the species.
Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes's Practice location
EAST BOSTON, MA 02128Get Direction
Ms. Nicole Alexandra Menezes's reviewsWrite Review
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Dysentery: Antibiotic Treatment and 9 Natural Home Remedies
What Is Dysentery?Dysentery refers to intestinal inflammation or an infection that leads to severe cases of diarrhea with traces of blood in it. In certain cases, mucus can also be present in the stools. The diarrhea that is present with dysentery can persist for up to 3-7 days. Dysentery is known...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Arthur Shektman M.D. PC332 Washington St. Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Joel Stemmer-frydman MD14 Arboro Dr Sharon MA 02067
- Dr. Kathleen Courtney MDPratt Pediatric Associates, Inc Boston MA 02211
- Dr. Mirela Nicole Popa M.D.111 Lincoln St Needham MA 02492
- Dr. John B Piecyk M.D.851 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Rosemary Elvira Corderi MD736 Cambridge Street Brighton MA 02135