Dr. Daynet Hernandez is a Dentist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Hernandez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Daynet Hernandez DDS's Practice location
Miami, FL 33125Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33130Get Direction
Dr. Daynet Hernandez DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S8100 SW 81st Dr Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D.8501 Southwest 124th Avenue Miami Florida 33183
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Niloufar Rezakhani2999 NE 191 Street Aventura Fl 33180
- Maria C. Garcia DDS7928 West Dr. North Bay Village FL 33141
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024