Dr. Tina Voelker-ross is a psychologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Voelker-ross specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Voelker-ross evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Voelker-ross because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Tina Voelker-ross PSYD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Tina Voelker-ross PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Dr. Deborah Susan Kroll PH.D., ED.S., L.P.17615 Lacey Dr Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. Russell S Cherry PH. D.4241 B St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Kevin Michael O'leary PSY.D.2550 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Chadwick J Shade PHD5955 Zeamer Avenue Jber AK 99506
- Dr. Catherine Karas Rutherford PH.D.19727 Big Diomede Cir Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. William G. Campbell M.D.2925 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508