Dr. Britton Plemmons is a podiatrist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Plemmons is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Plemmons diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Evaluation of Hallux Valgus Correction With Versus Without Akin Proximal Phalanx Osteotomy.
- Analysis of Two Different Arthroscopic Broström Repair Constructs for Treatment of Chronic Lateral Ankle Instability in 110 Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate and Its Uses in the Foot and Ankle.
Dr. Britton Scott Plemmons DPM's Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
LONGVIEW, TX 75605Get Direction
Dr. Britton Scott Plemmons DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Browning DPM2400 Highway 365 Nederland TX 77627
- Dr. Lawrence Lavery D.P.M.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Richard N Goad DPM215 E Quincy St San Antonio TX 78215
- Donald Matthew Lynch D.P.M.600 S 25th St Temple TX 76504
- Dr. Naohiro Shibuya DPM7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Douglas P. Murdoch D.P.M.1402 W Avenue H Temple TX 76504