Dr. Sara Peterson is a psychologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Peterson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Peterson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Peterson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Sara Peterson's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89113Get Direction
Sara Peterson's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Cheryl Cornelius METPO Box 33310 Las Vegas Nevada 89133
- Dr. Robert Alan Kutner PSYD5135 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas NV 89031
- Beverley AntoineAdvanced Counseling Hypnotherapy Center Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Soseh Esmaeili M.A., PSY.D.3200 Motor Ave Los Angeles CA 90034
- Dr. Amy Favero Guevara PSY.D.2580 Montessouri St Las Vegas NV 89117
- Richard H Pratt PH.D.701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074