Dr. Robert Gray is a psychologist practicing in Poway, CA. Dr. Gray specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gray evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gray because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert Morris Gray PH.D.'s Practice location
Poway, CA 92064Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92126Get Direction
Dr. Robert Morris Gray PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body, and getting a good night’s sleep helps one to carry on their everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can leave you...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Dr. Kimberly Fara Corbett PSYD, MFT4411 30th St San Diego CA 92116
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Pound Other9815 Carroll Canyon Road San Diego California 92131
- Dr. Michele Yvette Oster PSY.D.12526 HIGH BLUFF DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Shannon Lerach PH.D.3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.12526 High Bluff Drive San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Michael Gregory Plopper M.D.7850 Vista Hill Ave San Diego CA 92123