Dr. Mark Sauter is a Chiropractor practicing in Algoma, WI. Dr. Sauter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sauter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark John Sauter DC's Practice location
Algoma, WI 54201Get Direction
Algoma, WI 54201Get Direction
Dr. Mark John Sauter DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Randall C Rasmussen DC5867 TIMBER RIDGE ROAD STURGEON BAY WI 54235
- Robin S Nelson CHIROPRACTOR402 Ellis St Kewaunee WI 54216
- Dr. Lance Willard Kirchman D.C.637 Main St Luxemburg WI 54217
- Marcus Arnold Steele DC1218 Ellis Street Kewaunee WI 54216
- Dr. Jason Kenwood Keltgen D.C.2522 Golf Rd Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Cathleen Lee Hietpas D.C.1444 Egg Harbor Rd Sturgeon Bay WI 54235