Dr. Jessica Marie Detrick D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)880 N Tennessee Ave Suite 105 Martinsburg WV, 25401
Dr. Jessica Detrick is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Detrick specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Detrick can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Detrick can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 2010
- Urinary Incontinence
- Gestational Diabetes
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Program
Dr. Jessica Marie Detrick D.O.'s Practice location
Martinsburg, WV 25401Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Marie Detrick D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Detrick
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Stacey A Anderson M.D.2010 Doctor Oates Dr Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. Scott R. Riddell MD11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Consuela J Cruden-parham M.D.99 Tavern Rd Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. H. Alexander Wanger M.D.99 Tavern Rd Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. William Clay Hamilton M.D.11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Mitesh Bharatkimar Kothari M.D.11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742