Jennifer Leggour is a psychologist practicing in Berlin, MD. Jennifer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Jennifer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Jennifer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Jennifer Claire Leggour PSYH's Practice location
Berlin, MD 21811Get Direction
BERLIN, MD 21811Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Claire Leggour PSYH's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Sharon Adams Other31 Hosier St Selbyville DE 19975
- Lindsay J Hitchens SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST40207 Frankford School Road Frankford DE 19945
- Dr. Donna Marie Ignelzi-ferraro PHD11042 Nicholas Ln Berlin MD 21811
- Melinda R Landry PSYCHOLOGIST30207 Frankford School Rd Frankford DE 19945
- Melanie Keane MA, M.ED31 Hosier St Selbyville DE 19975
- Clarence Fiedler Other31 Hosier St Selbyville DE 19975