Dr. Shana S. Krstevska M.D.
Neurologist | NeurologyHenry Ford Health System 2825 Livernois Troy MI, 48083
Dr. Shana Krstevska practices Neuropathology in Troy, MI. Dr. Krstevska studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Shana S. Krstevska M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, MI 48083Get Direction
Dr. Shana S. Krstevska M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krstevska
- What Is Latuda Used For?
Generic Name: LurasidoneBrand Name: LatudaWhat is Latuda?Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medication that works by changing the effects of brain chemicals. This medication is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in individuals who are 13 years old and above, and bipolar depression in...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Dr. Ashraf E. Mohamed M.D.4160 John R Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Jayaprakash Gosalakkal MD1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Tessy Chinyere Jenkins M.D.27200 Lahser Road Southfield Michigan 48034
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- M. Eileen McCormick28595 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Andrew N. Russman D.O.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202