Dr. Michael Storrie-lombardi is a psychiatrist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Storrie-lombardi is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Storrie-lombardi diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Storrie-lombardi may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Storrie-lombardi treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- A noninvasive glucose monitor: preliminary results in rabbits.
- Lossless compression of stromatolite images: a biogenicity index?
- Amino acid distribution in meteorites: diagenesis, extraction methods, and standard metrics in the search for extraterrestrial biosignatures.
- Iron-magnesium silicate bioweathering on Earth (and Mars?).
- Galaxies, human eyes, and artificial neural networks.
- "Hairy blobs:" microbial suspects preserved in modern and ancient extremely acid lake evaporites.
- Laser-induced fluorescence emission (L.I.F.E.): in situ nondestructive detection of microbial life in the ice covers of Antarctic lakes.
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Emission (L.I.F.E.): searching for Mars organics with a UV-enhanced PanCam.
- Astrobiological considerations for the selection of the geological filters on the ExoMars PanCam instrument.
- Biochemical constraints in a protobiotic earth devoid of basic amino acids: the "BAA(-) world".
Dr. Michael Carl Storrie-lombardi M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91104Get Direction
Dr. Michael Carl Storrie-lombardi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D.1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman M.D8235 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90046
- Dr. Tsilya Bass M.D.7801 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles California 90046
- Dr. Deborah K. Lucas D.O.2400 East Katella Avenue Anaheim California 92806
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Gordon V. Brion M.D.PO Box 292543 Los Angeles California 90029