Dr. Angel Ortiz is an internist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Ortiz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ortiz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Zaragota School of Medicine MD
Dr. Angel Luis Ortiz M.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32301Get Direction
Dr. Angel Luis Ortiz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Dr. Hantz C. Hercule M.D, PH.D3029 Pasture Wood Ln Tallahassee FL 32309
- Dr. Ileana Popa M.D.509 Wheat Ave Bainbridge GA 39819
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Sampson MD1381a Cross Creek Cir Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Satish Chand Mital M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Iman Imanirad M.D.1775 One Healing Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Jesse Judelle M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308