Dr. Paul Perez is a Dentist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Perez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul C Perez D.D.S.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70118Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115Get Direction
Dr. Paul C Perez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perez
- Marcia h.
Highly Skilled, Wonderful Bedside Manner.
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Gerard J Martin DDS4027 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Joseph Manuel Campo D.D.S., APDC4141 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- . William Edward Ursick3000 W Esplanade Ave N Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. James Alan Crouch DDS231a W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065
- Ivonne Castro D.D.S.8000 Highway 23 Belle Chasse LA 70037
- Dr. Edward E. Levy DDS7037 Canal Blvd New Orleans LA 70124