Dr. Franz Stadler is a dermatologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Stadler specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Stadler diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1991
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Characterization of branched ultrahigh molar mass polymers by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and size exclusion chromatography.
- Electrochemical synthesis and potential electrochemical energy storage performance of nodule-type polyaniline.
- Nanostructured tin oxide films: Physical synthesis, characterization, and gas sensing properties.
- Malignant fibrous tumors.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Dermatology; Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Military Only Program
Dr. Franz J Stadler M.D.'s Practice location
Reno, NV 89509Get Direction
Dr. Franz J Stadler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stadler
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Jennifer Jablon Janiga M.D.500 Damonte Ranch Parkway Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Kimberly A Kolar M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Mrs. Cindy Lynn Lamerson MD650 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Kevin L Kiene M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Dan E Rowe M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Bret S Blackhart M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509