Pamela Maggiacomo is a physical therapist practicing in Altamonte Springs, FL. Pamela Maggiacomo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Pamela Maggiacomo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Pamela Maggiacomo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Pamela Joy Maggiacomo RPT,LMT's Practice location
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Get Direction
Pamela Joy Maggiacomo RPT,LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mrs. Nilma Z. Elias-Santiago PT616 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Mr. Daniel H Best MPT MS ATC2629 West State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. Charng-shen Wang P.T., A.P.2501 South Volusia Ave Orange City FL 32763
- Laura Jean Fraley D.P.T., A.T.C.100 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Stephen Carter Bird D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Pedro T. Oliveros MD341 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751