Dr. Ibrahim completed medical school at Alexandria University in 1994, and went on to residency training in Family Medicine at The Methodist Hospital at Houston Medical Center. Out of his passion to care ...
Education and Training
Crimean State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievskiy 1994
University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Methodist Hospital 1996
- Ny Methodist Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Adel Asaad Ibrahim M.D.'s Practice location
Conroe, TX 77301Get Direction
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Adel Asaad Ibrahim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Bharat Latthe MD1125 Cypress Station Dr Houston TX 77090
- Dr. Sunitha Chacko Alexander MD3115 College Park Dr Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Duyen My Tran MD920 Medical Plaza Drive Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Nadeem Jamil MD3115 College Park Dr Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Evan Tow DO3115 College Park Dr Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Michelle Keith Cunningham M.D.17450 St Lukes Way Conroe TX 77384